COOKIES & PRIVACY
- We will use your personal information for a limited number of purposes and at all times within the rules set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We require this information to understand your needs to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Identify correct funding stream rules and procedures.
- We may use your information to measure the success and impact of the project and provide this information to our Funders (SFA).
- We may use your contact information to send to provider when you enquire about a course.
- We may also use the information to improve our services.
- If you have submitted course listings we may periodically send e-mails to ask you to check the information is still valid and accurate.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, all information is kept safe and secure, treated confidentially and is not passed to any other third parties for commercial purposes.